This page has something for everyone who’s interested in a bar or bat mitzvah (plural: b’nai mitzvah) at CAA:
- Visitors – Learn about our customs. If you are being honored with an aliyah, see the page Rise for an Aliyah.
- Sponsors – the Sponsor Guide has information to help you learn with your b’nai mitzvah student
- B’nai Mitzvah Parents & Students – everything you wanted to know about your Bar/Bat Mitzvah is contained here:
- B’nai Mitzvah Guide
- B'nai Mitzvah Project Guide
- Checklist & Timeline
- Outline of the Shabbat Service for Double B'nai Mitzvah
- Mitzvah Project Form
- Mitzvah Project Guide
- Aliyot Instructions – also refer your honorees to the page Rise for an Aliyah
- Honors Sheet (Aliyot)
- Honors Sheet for Mincha/Ma’ariv
- Marshmallow Wrapping
- Program Worksheet
- Mincha Order of Service
- Events & Catering page with menus and prices, building reservation form, list of approved caterers, and guidelines for kitchen and facilities use
Note: Many of the guides and forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Putting God on the Guest List– you can purchase a copy on-line or a loaner copy is available at the CAA office.