Pray at CAA
All are invited to join us in prayer:
- Our Shabbat celebration has opportunities for families of all ages, from our early Friday evening service, to Saturday morning Torah study, to numerous options for Saturday morning services, to our community luncheon and joyous birkat hamazon.
- Every weekday morning and evening, Austin’s only egalitarian daily minyan is a brief but powerful way to connect with community, with G-d, and with those of beloved memory.
- We pray in our own words – our main Shabbat service regularly features an original prayer composed by a CAA member.
- Join us in festival celebrations and observance of High Holy Days.
- Use our reference materials to celebrate a bar/bat mitzvah or rise for an aliyah.